bog design

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cute Fall Bulletin Board Idea!

I don't know about you, but I having been listening to so much about the Common Core that I could scream I feel very well informed.  We always do a mini-unit on apples in the fall.  I found this cute craftivity on Pintrest but couldn't find the source (sorry- if you are the original poster please let me know so I can give you credit!)  The students each received a paper plate then they cut two curved lines.  They colored the cut out pieces for the leaves and glued them on the apple core.  I loved this because the project has no waste!  I knew I wanted to display their work because they turned out so cute.  Then I thought about what cute caption I could come up with and this is what I did.  What do you think?  Very tongue in cheek, but I love it!





Let me know what ideas you have for fall bulletin boards!



2 comments:

  1. "An Apple for an Awesome Teacher!!!! A+++

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete