bog design

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Red Ribbon Week Door Decorations

It is so hard to come up with something original, but I came up with this idea all by my little self!  I knew I wanted to do something related to Halloween, but what?  I finally decided on something witchy.  Then it came to me "Drugs are wicked bad".  I loved it!  I let the kiddos make their own witch hat (no template here) so it would be more personal.  They decorated their hat.  Then they traced their hat onto lined paper, cut it out, and wrote about why they are too busy to do drugs. I put the words on using black letters except for "wicked" I used purple letters with little gold stars (sorry it is so hard to see in the pic).   I added the cutest little witch's broom covered in purple glitter and a black bow and two witch decorations from the dollar store with lots of purple streamers.  The students enjoyed the project and we won the contest!


Drugs are Wicked Bad!


Their witch hats are too cute!

Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment